Sample day in your Galapagos cruise:
Wake up into new landscapes and be ready to see animals that you have only seen in books, dive or snorkel in the pristine ecosystems of the Pacific Ocean. Starting a new day in the Galapagos is living a day of adventure and unforgettable experiences.
08h00: Visit the Island. Hiking, snorkeling, etc.
11h00: Back to the ship
14h30: Special activity; leisure time, lecture or deep-water snorkeling.
16h00: Visit the Island. Hiking, dinghy ride, kayaking, etc.
18h00: Back on board
18h20: Ice cream festival or scheduled activities on board.
21h00: Karaoke, Neptune Party, Stargazing or scheduled night entertainment.
* Scheduled hours and activities may vary
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands