DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This policy describes to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant data protection legislation. When we refer to “we”, “our” or “us” this means Go Galapagos – Ecuador GGE Cia. Ltda. Hereinafter referred to as “GO” and/or Kleintours y Representaciones Cia. Ltda. and/or Corporación Turística Galatours S.A. and/or Kleintours SL, we might also refer to the companies as “KT Group.”
The aim of our data protection policy is to inform you in how your personal information is collected, how we use it, your rights as a user, and how you can manage your information to access and update it.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you express an interest or book a cruise or a holiday with us you may provide us with personal information relating to yourself or others (for example children travelling with you) this may include:
• Your contact details i.e. your name, address, email address and phone number
• Passenger information, passport details and other ID documents
• Relevant medical data and special dietary requirements
• Credit/bank account details
• Travel insurance details
• Emergency contacts/next of kin
We collect this information in order to fulfil your request for our products and services or to provide your holiday arrangements.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the following purposes;
• General administration
• To respond to your enquiries
• To process your booking and provide you with our holiday services
We conduct these activities at your request.
• To send you future marketing communications regarding our products and services
We will only send you marketing communications where you have actively opted-in to receive them. You can opt-out at any point in the future. We will only send you such messages about our own products and services and will not share your personal information with other organizations for their own marketing purposes.
In order to ensure our marketing communications are relevant to you, we may use details such as your purchasing history, geographical location, gender and age to send messages which we feel will be of specific interest to you.
In order to maximize the performance of our website and to improve individual user experience we collect data on how you use our site.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to comply with your user rights under EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we want to inform you in how we manage your personal information when processing any requests, sales, and enquiries through our online tools.
The law gives you the following rights:
- You have the right to be informed in how we manage your personal information.
- You have the right to access your personal information.
- You have the right to update and complete your information.
- You have the right to have your information erased.
- You have the right to remove your personal information at anytime from anywhere.
- You have the right to request for your personal data to us, in common, available and viable format.
- You have the right to request us to remove your personal information from our marketing tools.
We do not use algorithms to manipulate any type of personal data, in order to find out users’ preferences.
All these user’s rights contemplated in the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you can exercise your rights by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will share your personal information with our suppliers, in order for us and them to fulfil your booking requirements.
The data collected through our website via forms, is strictly used by us. We do not sell, share, or give away our data bases to third-parties.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the requests and booking you have made with us. Many of our customers return to book future holidays, we do therefore store a minimal amount of information for longer, so we can provide a good customer service for you. We may also keep personal information for essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations or resolving disputes. As our requirements can vary, our retention periods reflect this.
USING EXTERNAL LINKS
USA: 1888 50 KLEIN / CANADA: 1-866-9785990
EUROPA: 34-900-300-123 / UK: 00 44-8455-281-389
Ph: (593) 2 – 2267000 / (593) 2 – 2267080
Go Galapagos by KleinTours
Catalina Aldaz N34 -41 & Av. Eloy Alfaro.
170515 Quito – Ecuador.