Go 1: Galapagos Cruise & Basic Ecuador
INCLUDED: Galapagos cruise full board based on Standard Plus Cabin, 2 daily excursions, on board and island activities, naturalistic guide, lectures & briefings, double accommodation. Transfers in/out. 3 nights First Class Hotel accommodation in either Quito or Guayaquil. 3 breakfasts on mainland.
From: $ 2.684 per person
More about Go 1: Galapagos Cruise & Basic Ecuador
- Stand in two hemispheres; visit the Middle of the World.
- Starting in Quito, astonish yourself with the best-preserved Old Town in South America or;
- Starting in Guayaquil, visit the Pacific Pearl, the beating commercial heart of Ecuador.
- Cruise the Galapagos Islands; an iconic conservation milestone.
- Wild tortoise excursion; Galapagos quintessential character.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Quito OR Guayaquil
Welcome to Quito or Guayaquil! A representative will greet you and transfer you to your hotel. You will have free time to explore the city or relax and settle in.
Overnight: First Class Hotel in Quito or Guayaquil
Day 2: Quito Colonial City Tour & Middle of the World
Take a walk through bustling streets and squares of the largest historical old town in the Americas; a multi-ethnic, artistic and a UNESCO Cultural Heritage Site. Afterwards, our guide will take our guests to visit the Middle of the World Complex situated at 0 latitude to be with one foot in the northern and the other foot in the southern hemisphere. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
OR Guayaquil & Its Museums
Visit the Parque Centenario, to continue in the colorful Barrio de las Peñas going up the Santa Ana Hill to get a panoramic view of the city and the Guayas River. Walk through Malecon 2000, to admire the Rotonda Monument, the Moorish Clock tower to later, visit the Anthropological Museum of Contemporary Art for a quick review of pre-Columbian times.
Back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Overnight: First Class Hotel in Quito or Guayaquil
Day 3-6 Galapagos Cruise aboard the Coral I & II or the Galapagos Legend
Depart to the Galapagos in a 2:30-hour domestic flight arriving at Baltra or San Cristobal Airport. A representative of our cruise ship will welcome you, and then you will be transferred to the port to embark the vessel.
Enjoy of a paradisiacal destination marked by its uniqueness which inspired Charles Darwin on his Theory of Evolution. Every day visit two new places, and wake up with the most idyllic landscapes, to later enjoy a buffet-style breakfast and time to get ready for the first excursion.
Every island and visitor site offer different geographical landscapes, fauna, and flora, but every corner of the archipelago will be filled with wildlife. From blue-footed boobies in their mating dance to lazy sea lions sunbathing by the shore, or fast-swimming penguins next to you in the snorkeling activities. All our guest will return to the ship for a varied lunch-buffet and free time to relax by the pool, sun terraces or Jacuzzi of our open decks while we arrive at our next visit.
Get on a dinghy ride with a Galapagos naturalist expert and learn more about geology, evolution, human history and biology of the next visitor site. Once again be amazed by the different terrain, exotic animals, and plants. Start with a hike through natural paths and have close encounters with the inhabitants of the area. Then, have some free time to enjoy the crystal clear waters of the beach, or choose to snorkel, kayaking or glass-bottom boat adventure.
Return on board to get changed and comfortable to later enjoy a-la-carte dinner in our acclaimed Lonesome George Restaurant which serves local and international specialties. One evening, we will surprise you with an al-fresco BBQ on the highest deck with great quality cuts, salads, and seafood for the ultimate Galapagos experience: dining under the sunset. After dinner, there will be a short but entertaining lecture about next day excursions followed by free time to relax or join an onboard activity.
In your last day, breakfast will be served a bit earlier than usual to take advantage of the morning and take part on a last excursion in the islands. We will sail back to Baltra or San Cristobal Airport to transfer our guests to their flight back to Quito or Guayaquil. Once in the mainland, one of our representatives will transfer you to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Overnight: onboard accommodation
Meals: all included aboard
If taking an international flight, there will be a transfer to the airport of Quito or Guayaquil or guests could also extend their stay in Ecuador with other land tours we offer.
|RATES PER PERSON SHARING DOUBLE
From 2 to 10 pax
|Total Nights||Cruise Nights Included||Rates US$|
- Top-quality Galapagos cruise sharing double, based on Standard Plus Cabin
- Onboard: 2 daily excursions to the islands with multilingual speaking naturalist guides, snorkeling opportunities, lectures & briefings; all meals onboard, welcome and farewell cocktails;
- Transfers in/out.
- Noted tours
- 3 nights First Class Hotel accommodation in either Quito or Guayaquil.
- 3 breakfasts on the mainland.
- Local Flight Roundtrip to/from Galapagos.
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee and Transit Control Card (US$ 120 per person)
- Tips, drinks, extras, and personal expenses.
- Any other service not mentioned on the itinerary.
Supplements & Discounts:
- Net per person in USD subject to change:
- Single supplement: 50%, except for Holiday Season.
- Triple Accommodation: 25% discount for the third person sharing a cabin with two full-fare paying guests. (Only available on the Galapagos Legend).
- Children under 12 years of age sharing a cabin with two full-fare paying guests get a 50% discount. 25% discount during the holiday season.
Optional onboard plus taxes
- Scuba diving options during GO cruises.
- Wetsuits rental.
- Kayak rental.
- Internet plans available upon request