Blog Category: Adventure
6 Tips for Finding the Best Hiking Trails in The Galapagos Islands
The Galapagos Islands include 20 different landmasses and cover 17,000 square miles. This group of 13 large and 7 smaller but remarkable islands is off the coast of Ecuador and offers those interested in the natural world an amazing opportunity to experience and learn more about our world. While there are many places you […]
An Adventure Seeker’s Guide to Touring the Galapagos
What do you think about when someone brings up the Galapagos Islands? Do you think about Darwin, science, research and a unique location that’s home to strange and mysterious animals? Probably so—and that’s because although most people know touring the Galapagos Islands provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience, they probably don’t associate that experience with adventure. Adventure is often connected with travel experiences like diving the Great Barrier Reef, or trekking the Himalayas. However, according to one of Merriam-Webster’s definitions, adventure is simply “an exciting and remarkable experience,” which is something the Galapagos Islands easily provides its visitors and more.
- Galapagos Cruises vs. Caribbean Cruises
- The Top 7 Most Interesting Species Found Only in The Galapagos
- Have You Ever Wanted to Walk in Darwin’s Footsteps?
- The Galapagos Experience: What it is and Why You Need to Have it
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands
- The Amazon Jungle
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- 5 Reasons Galapagos Cruises Make Spectacular Vacations
- What Makes the Galapagos Islands SO GREAT. 4 Reasons
- 6 Tips for Finding the Best Hiking Trails in The Galapagos Islands
- Taking the Whole Family to the Galapagos: A Good Idea?
- An Adventure Seeker’s Guide to Touring the Galapagos
- KARANKI MAGDALENA
- Planning a Trip to the Galapagos? 6 Helpful Travel Tips