Blog Category: Adventure
An Adventure Seeker’s Guide to Touring the Galapagos
What do you think about when someone brings up the Galapagos Islands? Do you think about Darwin, science, research and a unique location that’s home to strange and mysterious animals? Probably so—and that’s because although most people know touring the Galapagos Islands provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience, they probably don’t associate that experience with adventure. Adventure is often connected with travel experiences like diving the Great Barrier Reef, or trekking the Himalayas. However, according to one of Merriam-Webster’s definitions, adventure is simply “an exciting and remarkable experience,” which is something the Galapagos Islands easily provides its visitors and more.
- Planning a Trip to the Galapagos? 6 Helpful Travel Tips
- What Makes the Galapagos Islands SO GREAT. 4 Reasons
- Have You Ever Wanted to Walk in Darwin’s Footsteps?
- 5 Reasons Galapagos Cruises Make Spectacular Vacations
- The Galapagos Experience: What it is and Why You Need to Have it
- Taking the Whole Family to the Galapagos: A Good Idea?
- The Top 7 Most Interesting Species Found Only in The Galapagos
- Galapagos Cruises vs. Caribbean Cruises
- KARANKI MAGDALENA
- The Amazon Jungle
- An Adventure Seeker’s Guide to Touring the Galapagos