Blog Category: Ecuador
Taking the Whole Family to the Galapagos: A Good Idea?
The Galapagos Islands sometimes come across as an “adult” destination, but nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, one of the things that makes Galapagos tours so perfect for families is that it combines learning opportunities, adventure, and plenty of entertainment. The Galapagos Islands make it easy to unplug from the frantic pace of […]
Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
Ecuadorian Authorities have introduced the following entry requirements for Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands, which will take effect from December 1st, at 00h00. All passengers over 16 years old, regardless of their residence, must present: Complete COVID-19 vaccination certificate with at least 14 days of validity after completing scheme; and, A negative result of a […]
The Amazon Jungle
By far the most accessible and unspoiled rainforest on the planet.
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- The Amazon Jungle
- Have You Ever Wanted to Walk in Darwin’s Footsteps?
- The Top 7 Most Interesting Species Found Only in The Galapagos
- Planning a Trip to the Galapagos? 6 Helpful Travel Tips
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- An Adventure Seeker’s Guide to Touring the Galapagos
- KARANKI MAGDALENA
- 5 Reasons Galapagos Cruises Make Spectacular Vacations
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Galapagos Cruises vs. Caribbean Cruises
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands
- What Makes the Galapagos Islands SO GREAT. 4 Reasons
- The Galapagos Experience: What it is and Why You Need to Have it
- 6 Tips for Finding the Best Hiking Trails in The Galapagos Islands
- Taking the Whole Family to the Galapagos: A Good Idea?