City Pack Guayaquil
Day 1: Arrival to Guayaquil
Begin your journey arriving in Guayaquil, Ecuador’s second biggest city located in the coastal region. Admire a city next to the Guayas River, with historical landmarks and delicious local cuisine. Spend the day at your leisure.
Day 2: Guayaquil City Tour
We will visit various landmarks in Guayaquil City such as the Parque Centenario, the colorful Barrio las Peñas, up the Cerro Santa Ana, following a panoramic view of Rio Guayas, stroll along Malecon 2000, admire the Monumento La Rotonda, take a look at the Moorish Clock Tower, and a visit at the Museo Arqueologico del Banco Central. The city center is filled with historical landmarks, parks, and natural gardens.
Day 3: Depart from Guayaquil
Enjoy a delicious breakfast, to continue your journey to the Galapagos or back home.
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands