INCA – Cañari Ruins of Ingapirca
Visit the Incan archaeological site of Ingapirca. These relics is one of the biggest construction made by the Incas in the fifteen-century connecting Quito and Cuzco. This is the most important archaeological complex in the country, the best preserved from this ancient civilization. The Solar Temple also holds a museum displaying pottery and metal artifacts found in the surrounding archaeological findings. Ingapirca means “Wall of the Inca” which was built on former Cañari burial site and holds symbolic importance to various local cultures that predate the Spanish colonization.
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands