Tropical Hacienda & its Flora and Fauna
Our journey starts in a ride towards the different haciendas that make up the views in the motorway. Observe various plantations of banana, cocoa, sugar cane and rice fields that are some of the key products produced in the coastal areas. Arriving at the hacienda, we will learn more about the process of each product, from the crop to the packaging. We will explore the montubio life, farmers that work these lands, their colorful customs, traditions, and a delicious lunch.
Enjoy of the best produce of the Ecuadorian coast with natural surroundings and trying different and exotic types of fruits. Also, there will be a small visit to learn more about cattle ranching amid the green views.
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands