El Cajas National Park & its lagoons
El Cajas National Park is a natural reserve is famous for its more than 200 lagoons, such as La Toreadora which is home to various bird species and endemic plants like the Polylepis tree. We will enjoy a hike through this protected reserve, admiring the scenery of the moorlands, the glacial moorland lakes, ponds and the enormous rocky glacial outcrops form a unique scenario. We will be surrounded by misty ecosystems of the high Andes with altitude ranging around 3.600m (11.800 feet) above sea level.
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands