Colonial Cuenca & its Museums
Cuenca World Heritage Site. It is a city of facades dated from the last five centuries which have been kept intact due to the unique privilege of being the only city on the Ecuadorian Andes which has not been hit by major quakes.
The Cathedral, Main Square, the flower market, San Francisco and Santo Domingo churches and the Central Bank Museum with permanent archeological, anthropological, colonial and republican art collections. Monastery of the Immaculate Conception, cloister built between 1628 and 1729. The cloister contains an unusual collection of religious art. Panama hat factory where a wide variety of goods made from “toquilla” fiber like bags, dolls and of course literally thousand possible hat styles, colors, and prices. At the end, we shall have a panoramic look of the city from Turi viewpoint.
Included breakfast, entrance Banco Central and Conceptas museums
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands