Papallacta Hot Springs
A 2-hour drive will take us to Papallacta hot springs, which is a water resort and SPA located in the highlands, on the way to the Amazon. Relax in any of the thermal pools, rich in minerals and varied temperatures. Other activities include, SPA treatments and massages, eating at the restaurant, hike through the surrounding moorlands to see the flora and fauna, or stay overnight in one of the resort bungalows.
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands