Family Themed Parks
Discover of a city tour around Quito, declared the first UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 1978. Enjoy the eclectic architecture ranging from the modern quarters to varied colonial facades on churches and private residences decorated and balconies built along the last five centuries. Learn about the local history by getting to know the Presidential Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Jesuit temple of La Compañía de Jesús the jewel of the colonial architecture in old town Quito.
Visit the Yaku Museum which is an interactive place where children of all ages can learn more about the composition, the biological importance and the conservation of water.
Later, we will take one of the highest cable cars in South America to go further up in the TeleferiQo to enjoy an incredible panoramic view of Quito’s north and south. We will hike up to more than 3,800 meters to also see the valleys surrounded by the snowed-capped mountains for an opportunity of great shots.
Our last visit will be the Vivarium of Quito which is a learning center of living reptiles and amphibians native to Ecuador.
Included: La compañía de Jesús, Yaku Museum, TeleferiQo and Vivarium entry tickets.
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands