Quito – Wine & Roses
Visit the Jesuit temple of Baroque Art La Compañía de Jesús, and the jewel of the crown of the colonial architecture in Quito.
Enjoy an experience in the vineyards, located about 34 km southeast of Quito. The weather in the highlands, around 2,400 m, is spring-like and has helped local vineyards to take advantage of it. Arrive to Yaruqui, at the foothills of the Andes, to visit approximately 30 viniferous grape varieties and to get involved in the collection of grapes, learn more about each variety and select the best to produce Ecuadorian wine.
A box lunch will be included in the visit.
We arrive in the province of Imbabura, this trip will take us to one of the rose plantations that have made Ecuador the second largest exporter in the world. Learn about this industry and, why not, some organic tips which may become handy for your roses at home.
- Ecuador’s President formalizes expansion of Galapagos Marine Reserve, celebrates milestone aboard the Galapagos Legend
- Update requirements to enter Ecuador and the Galapagos – November 30th
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE – October 21
- GALAPAGOS ENTRY REQUIREMENTS UPDATE
- Important Update About Requirements To Enter The Galapagos Islands